Landscape Labourer- Level II
Mow Victoria is expanding and we are looking to fill a number of level II positions with exceptional people.
Our Landscape Labourer Level II position works directly under one of our team supervisors and is there in a support capacity to: be an asset in maintaining our portfolio of properties to the highest levels, assist with developing and encouraging lower level staff, be available and capable of filling in to cover the supervisor position if they are sick or taking a day off.
As a Level II staff member you will be trained to perform at a high level in a variety of on and off site tasks such as:
- Operating mowers, weedeaters, blowers, and hedge trimmers
- Performing bed maintenance practices- removing weeds, cleaning debris, and cultivating the soil
- Assisting in developing and encouraging lower level staff
- Supporting your supervisor in doing their job to the highest level
- Operation of company vehicles as needed
- Filling out paperwork whilst driving from site to site
- A clean driving abstract
- An efficient and intelligent approach to each task
- The desire and ability to go the extra mile for our clients
- Confidence driving large vehicles and working with powered equipment
- A positive, team centric attitude and desire to help where needed
- The desire to continually learn
- A very positive work environment/team
- On the job horticultural education
- A management approach that focuses on learning
- Company support provided for courses relating to the industry
- Lots of opportunity for growth into a supervisor position after 1-2 seasons
Established in 2005, Mow Victoria is a mid sized landscape management firm that was built on a high standard of work for our clients and investment in our staff's growth. We employ a passionate team that come from a variety of backgrounds but all are focused on the common goal of expanding our collective knowledge base and caring for our clients to the highest levels.
Experience in landscaping is not necessary to obtain a position with us. We are looking for a positive and hard working individual that can engage in learning our systems from the bottom up.
We have a strong training program and offer lots of opportunity for educational and financial growth for an individual that is a fit with our very hard working and positive team. Our management team offers strong support through all stages of learning the position.
The ideal candidate is someone who has an interest in the landscaping industry and is looking to make a positive career change.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will get in touch with all qualified applicants who submit a cover letter and resume.
Some words from our staff...
"If you have never worked for a truly positive company before, it is such a revelation that spills over into your personal life and well being"