Landscape Extras/Installation Supervisor
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
Mow Victoria is expanding and we are looking to fill two supervisor positions.
Our Landscape maintenance supervisor will be responsible for leading a small team in taking care of a selection of our many beautiful properties.
Our Landscape extras/installation supervisor will lead a small team on garden cleanups, landscape installation and upgrades, irrigation repair and installation, etc.
As a supervisor you will be responsible for leading your team, maintaining Mow Victoria's high standards, and managing timelines and property requirements. Experience in landscaping is not necessary to obtain a position with us. We are looking for a positive and hard working individual that can engage in learning our systems from the bottom up.
We have a strong training program and offer lots of opportunity for educational and financial growth for an individual that is a fit with our very hard working and positive team. Our management team offers strong support, especially through the first 3-4 month learning curve.
- 2+ years experience in a leadership roll
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Confidence driving large vehicles and working with powered equipment
- A positive and educational approach to leadership
- The desire to continually learn
- A very positive work environment/team
- On the job horticultural education
- A management approach that focuses on learning
- Salary with benefits after 6 months
- Company support provided for courses relating to the industry
Established in 2005, Mow Victoria is a mid sized landscape management firm that specializes in high quality design, installation, and maintenance of small to multi acre strata and residential properties. We employ a passionate team that come from a variety of backgrounds but all are focused on the common goal of expanding our collective knowledge base and caring for our clients to the best of our abilities.
The ideal candidate is someone who has an interest in the landscaping industry and is looking to make a positive career change.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will get in touch with all qualified applicants who submit a cover letter and resume.